Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My boyfriend got arrested at school...?

I was sick today so I don't know exactly what happened but from what my friends told me, my boyfriend is in a lot of trouble. My friend, Jess, is in his geometry cl. The teacher hates him. She said he came into cl extremely high. Jess said they could clearly see he was stoned and he smelled terribly of marijuana. She said the teacher called A House (the place students get sent to when they are in trouble) and sent him there. Another friend of mine, Casey, was in the hallway, ping A House at the time. Casey said he showed up and the school cop was waiting for him. She says as soon as he stepped in and realized what was happening, he ran out the door. A couple kids told me over IM that the cop chased him right out the door of school and tackled him in the parking lot and arrested him with handcuffs and everything. I was just wondering where he is now? Is he like in juvie? My sister told me they probably put him in a psych ward of a hospital? Was she just being mean or could he really be there? How long do you think he will be wherever he is and what's going to happen when he gets out? I'm so worried about him. This wasn't his first time being high at school, its happened a couple times before but he's never been arrested for it. The teachers never did anything about it before. I mean I know he was high and everything, but why did they wait until like the tenth time its happened? He is sixteen if that has anything to do with where he is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment