Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I sent a package here from Hawaii to my son in Siquijor Province last March 10, 2011.?

It is already been more than a month and still he had not receive it. The main post office had not even contacted me here in Hawaii or to my son in Siquijor Province as to what happened. It was my third box already. But the first two boxes arrived less than 3 months. All boxes have the same items on them like shoes, shirts, pants and addresses both for adult and a baby girl that were on sale here. That box was supposed to be a birthday present for our granddaughter who celebrated her first birthday last April 19, 2011. Sadly, she had not wore her birthday dress. Can you please give me a contact number of the Philippine Main Office so that I can call them and ask about it? Hopefully you will really give me a real contact number because I had noticed in previous requests that you had not given them a contact number. In this way, we can say that you really is reliable and that can really help us. Mailing a box from US is not cheap and the items in it involved money even if they are just sale items here. So, I hope you can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment