Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My bf broke up with me!!!!!i want him back help!!?

ok so a week ago my bf and i went to a car show, and when we got there i saw my best guy friend. my bf(chris) and guy friend(marcus) dont like each other at all, but my bf trusts me enough to let me hang out with him from time to time(i have no romantic feelings for marcus at all). anyways he saw me and came over and gave me a hug then a kiss on the cheek. my bf flipped out and it almost turned into a fight but i pulled him away and walked away with my guy friend so i could let him calm down and thought some alone time for him would be good. anyways its been 5 days and he hasnt answered my texts and calls. today he calls me at says were over and he wants to come over and pick up his stuff. i dont want to break up weve been going out 5 months and i love him please what should i do? my friend said i chose my guy friend over my bf when i walked away with him but i didnt mean that!!!! i just wanted to let him calm down.bf wont listen to me when i try to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment