Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can your IQ be your downfall?

I have an IQ of 129 - its mostly slightly above average, but my biggest problem is that I get bored easily. I spend more time reading books, because the different worlds provide an escape for me - I fall into a book and literally "live" the story. I read the final Harry Potter book in 4hours. I read most novels in 2/.3 hours. I love travelling and sports, but battle to work in an office environment. I know that IQ doesn't mean that I can be an accountant (which I wouldn't want anyway). I am a creative person - I love writing and creating things. I love reading and see the world as my oyster. I have never done an aptitute test, but have spent most of my 25 years wondering what I should do. I can do anything - but not everything makes me happy. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment