Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is this a healthy yet funny way to get back at people?

I work at UPS. It's only a part-time gig and I go to school. I'm 28. Some people mae fun of me. That's cool. I have a few buddies at work. However, most of the "kids" I work with are arrogant and immature. So I do this. With my lunch after school and before my grueling sweaty intentense hours workout which include a 6 mile run, I put alot of chopped garlic from the bottle in my fish, salad, or whatever else I may be having that day. So in the gym would sweat u a storm. After my workout is complete, I sit in the sauna for about 12 mins. After that, I have a good 2 to 3 hours before my shift begins. I end up farting alot by then too:). I can see I make some of the "kids" uncomfortable. GOOD!! What do you think of my strategy?

No comments:

Post a Comment