Monday, August 8, 2011

Is my bf lying to me about his age on his NY license?

Hello I am 23 years old and I live in New Jersey. My bf told me he was 32 and his license says 36. I confronted him about it more than once and he told me that he was not lying but that when he was younger he forged a birth certificate to get his license early. He agreed that he would prove it by getting a fresh certificate from the town hall with me. He told me that today so we'll see. Also we are going to get married. Should I be wary of this license matter? Is there some way that his fake license would be legit since it is a real license? His license is from NY? I just don't understand this with the dmv so hard on people trying to get a license. Is what he has been telling me possibly true?

No comments:

Post a Comment